Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 people
- 1 whisk
- 1 small or medium nonstick frying pan
- 1 cup Bisquick mix
- ½ cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 - 3 Tbsp light or dark brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 tsp Madagascar vanilla bean extract
- Preheat a lightly oiled large skillet on the stove to medium-high heat; about 375°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together all of the pancake ingredients until smooth. If you have add-ins that you want, then stir those in at this point (fruit, chocolate chips, coconut, etc).
- Pour approximately ¼ cup of the batter into the hot skillet, spacing out the pancakes so that they have room to spread out if needed. You may fit anywhere from 2 - 4 pancakes, depending on how small you're making your cakes and how big your pan is.
- Cook until the edges of the pancake are bubbling through the top and the bottom is browned nicely. Flip and cook the other side for 1 - 2 minutes more until browned again.
- Remove and plate. Continue cooking until all of the batter is used up. Serve with syrup, whipped cream, fruit, etc., and Enjoy!!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!