Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 6 slices
- 1 medium or large nonstick skillet
- 6 slices bacon thick-cut; high-quality
- Starting with a cold pan and cold bacon, place the bacon in the pan, slightly touching (but not overlapping), making it easier to flip and avoid sticking to each other.
- Turn the burner on low, anywhere between 325° and 350°F. *Our stove setting is 0 - 10, so we started between 3.5 and 4.
- Allow the bacon to cook and render the fat for about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Using tongs or a fork, flip the bacon, once you notice the bottom beginning to form a crust. You may want to shuffle the bacon around the pan to evenly cook the slices, especially if your burner has a hot spot; usually the middle.
- Cook the bacon another 10 minutes until both sides have developed a nice crust and done to your desire. If needed, you can cook for another 5 minutes.
- When ready to remove bacon from the pan, shake the bacon with your fork or tongs lightly, to remove excess bacon fat. Lay the bacon slices on a mesh splatter screen (as photographed), or a bed of paper towels, to absorb the excess fat.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!