Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 small or medium nonstick frying pan
- 3 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- ½ - 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 - 3 Tbsp Shredded marbled cheddar cheese
- turmeric, salt and pepper pinch or so of each
- In a small bowl, use a fork to whisk the eggs and milk together. Season with turmeric, salt, and pepper.
- Melt the butter in the frying pan over medium-low heat. Once bubbling/foaming, pour in the eggs. Use a wooden spoon to stir occasionally, for 4 - 5 minutes or until almost set. Remove pan from heat and stir in cheese.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!