Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 gallon-sized resealable freezer bag
- 1 Large baking sheet
- 1 ½ lb baby red potatoes (any kind works; halved)
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil (or neutral oil)
- 1 tsp Better than Bouillon Roasted Garlic Base
- ½ Tbsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- PAM Butter Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Spray your baking sheet with the cooking spray and set aside.
- Place the potatoes in a large, gallon-sized resealable bag or a large bowl. Add the melted butter, olive oil, garlic base, and seasonings. Toss to coat.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for about 40 minutes, or until golden brown and fork tender. Serve hot and Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!