Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 small or medium nonstick frying pan
- 1 16 oz Mild Pork Sausage Roll (Hot or whatever you like)
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- ¼ cup water
- Slice the sausage roll into patties about ½" thick and place in a cold skillet.
- Over medium-high heat, cook the patties for approximately 5 minutes on each side, then add the butter and water to complete cooking all the way through.
- The sausage will begin to crust a bit, and we like ours a tad crispy and cooked all the way through, so keep an eye on them and stop frying at your leisure.
- Transfer them to a mesh splatter screen, or paper-towel lined tray or a plate for serving. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!