Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 15 bundles
- 1 lb Asparagus
- 1 pk Turkey Bacon
- 1 Tbsp Canola Oil
- 2 tsp Dash Original seasoning
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika
- pinch salt
- grated Parmesan cheese (optional) topping
- sesame seeds OR Dash Everything seasoning (optional) topping
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Learn "How to Wash & Prepare Asparagus"
- Place on a tray/shallow pan, or in a bowl, then coat your asparagus lightly with the seasonings, except Parmesan cheese (unless you're feeling bold - of course!)
- Wrap your choice of 1 or 2 bacon strip(s) around each stalk (or if you have small stalks, make a bundle of 2 - 4; depending on how small they are). Top each wrapped stalk bundle with Parmesan cheese (as pictured)
- Cook for 15 - 25 minutes on a broiler rack (Depending on your likeness for crispiness; less crispy 15 minutes - more crispy up to 25 minutes)
- Allow it to cool for a minute before removing. Enjoy the amazingness!
Enjoy with a dip, such as Ranch dressing or a Greek yogurt-based dip! Just enjoy 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!