Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 10 servings
- 1 Large nonstick skillet OR Wok
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 bags (12 oz) Kroger Vegetables with Noodles Stir Fry Starters in the frozen section
- ½ Tbsp Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Pepper
- ½ tsp organic turmeric
- 2 Tbsp Panda Express Kung Pao Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 ½ Tbsp raw unfiltered honey
- ½ recipe Juicy and Tender Crockpot Thin-Sliced Steak
- In a large pan, turn on medium heat to melt and mix the oil and butter.1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- Add the frozen bags of stir fry mixes to the pan, stirring to coat with the oil butter mixture, and then add the other seasonings. Stir to distribute the spices and herbs throughout. Place a lid on the pan for about 10 minutes, turning the heat down to simmer.2 bags (12 oz) Kroger Vegetables with Noodles Stir Fry Starters, ½ Tbsp Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy seasoning
- Add the shredded or sliced steak to the pan and stir.
- Remove the lid, add the sauces and honey, Stir again, place the lid back on, and let it simmer for 5 - 10 minutes.2 Tbsp Panda Express Kung Pao Stir Fry Sauce, 1 ½ Tbsp raw unfiltered honey
- After the flavors meld together, get your bowls, forks, or chopsticks ready and Enjoy!!
You can use your own mix of veggies, add in more, omit the noodles, change out the meat or get rid of it altogether. The thing we love about stir fry is that it's super easy, interchangeable, and oh-so-satisfying!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!