Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 10 servings
- 1 Crockpot (4 - 6 quart)
- 2 ¼ lb Top Round Boneless Thin-Sliced steak
- 3 cups water
- 2 ½ Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 ½ Tbsp Steak Sauce
- 2 tsp chicken Bouillon Powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash Original seasoning
- ¾ cup Kroger Recipe Beginnings 3 Pepper & Onion Blend
- PAM Butter Cooking spray
- Spray the crockpot with a non-stick cooking spray. Turn on Low and set aside.
- Prepare your seasoning mix by combining paprika, bouillon, pepper, and Mrs. Dash.
- Season the steak with the prepared seasoning on all sides and transfer to crockpot.
- In a medium bowl, whisk water, steak sauce, and Worcestershire sauce until combined well.
- Spread onion and pepper mix over steaks in crockpot, then pour sauce and water mix over the top of all of that.
- Cook for 4 - 5 hours on LOW setting (since beef is thin-sliced; if thicker, add an extra hour or 2).
- Once done, you can serve it in big steak pieces and serve it with potatoes, or smaller to make stir fry, or shred it to make nachos! Just enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!