Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 10 servings
- 1 Large nonstick skillet OR Wok
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 lbs Jumbo Raw Shrimp
- 2 - 3 12 oz bags Kroger Vegetables with Noodles Stir Fry Starters in the frozen section
- ½ Tbsp Dash Lemon Pepper seasoning
- 1 Tbsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp organic turmeric
- ½ tsp ground thyme
- 1 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Panda Express Kung Pao Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 Tbsp P.F. Chang's Home Menu Sesame Sauce
- 1 pinch brown sugar (light or dark)
- In a large pan, turn on medium heat to melt and mix the oil and butter.1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- Once mixed and bubbling a bit, add shrimp, coating with the mixture.2 lbs Jumbo Raw Shrimp
- While shrimp is sauteing, add ½ Tbsp pepper, turmeric, thyme, and Old bay. stirring to coat.1 Tbsp ground black pepper, ½ tsp organic turmeric, ½ tsp ground thyme, 1 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- Saute the shrimp until it reaches a translucent pink color; about 7- 10 minutes. Once that goal is met, remove the shrimp from the pan into a bowl and set aside.
- If you need more oil and/or butter in your pan for the stir fry mix, then add it now!
- Add the frozen bags of stir fry mixes to the pan, stirring to coat with the oil butter mixture, and then add the Mrs. Dash lemon pepper seasoning. Place a lid on the pan for about 10 minutes, turning the heat down to simmer.2 - 3 12 oz bags Kroger Vegetables with Noodles Stir Fry Starters, ½ Tbsp Dash Lemon Pepper seasoning
- Remove the lid, stir, then add the sauces and sprinkle the brown sugar evenly, stir again, place the lid back on, and let it simmer for 5 - 10 minutes.2 Tbsp Panda Express Kung Pao Stir Fry Sauce, 1 Tbsp P.F. Chang's Home Menu Sesame Sauce, 1 pinch brown sugar (light or dark)
- After the flavors meld together, get your bowls, forks or chopsticks ready and Enjoy!!
You can use your own mix of veggies, add in more, omit the noodles, change out the meat or get rid of it altogether. The thing we love about stir fry is that it's super easy, interchangeable, and oh so satisfying!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!