Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 12 - 16 oz Jumbo Shrimp deveined and peeled
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Mrs. Dash Original seasoning
- lemon juice
- With a skillet on the stove top, turn to medium-high heat.
- Melt butter and before it begins to brown, add shrimp.
- Mix seasonings and add half to the shrimp that is cooking.
- As shrimp begins to turn pink, stir and add remaining seasonings.
- Depending on your preferred level of doneness, continue to stir, until they are to your liking.
- Remove and serve immediately; garnish with lemon juice.
Pair with veggies, rice, or any of our other side dish ideas. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!