Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 medium or large nonstick skillet
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 lb Jumbo Raw Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- ½ tsp Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning
- ¼ tsp Dash Original seasoning
- ¼ tsp Dash Extra Spicy seasoning
- ¼ - ½ Tbsp lemon juice for garnish
- With a skillet on the stove top, turn to medium-high heat.
- Melt butter, and just as it begins to bubble, but before it starts to brown, add the shrimp.
- Mix seasonings and add half of it to the shrimp. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes.
- As the shrimp begins to turn pink, stir to flip, and add the remaining seasonings.
- You can add your lemon juice, as you'll allow the flavors to merge for the last 3 - 5 minutes of cooking. OR, you can wait til the end and use as a garnish.
- Remove from the heat, serve immediately, and enjoy!
Pair with veggies (like we did with our Shrimp Stir Fry), rice, or any of our other side dish ideas. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!