Print Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
- Bundt Cake box yellow cake mix
- 1 tsp Madagascar vanilla bean extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 vanilla instant pudding mix
- ¾ cup melted butter
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar (light or dark)
- ½ tsp Madagascar vanilla bean extract
- ½ tsp unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, butter, vanilla, water and eggs. Mix well.
- In another bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan. Pour batter in three layers adding the sugar mixture between layers.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool at least 10 minutes and turn out onto plate and top with glaze while cake is still warm.
Spruce up your cake by adding fruit and/or nuts to the batter of your cake...or as a topping! Get creative!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!