Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 medium or large nonstick skillet
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup Kroger Recipe Beginnings 3 Pepper and Onion Blend or equal amount of diced fresh peppers and onions
- 1 16 oz. bag frozen corn
- ½ tsp Better than Bouillon Roasted Garlic Base
- 1 tsp Dash Original seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste to taste
- Place butter in the skillet and turn the stove on medium-high heat to melt butter. Add onions and peppers, Better than Bouillon, and cook until tender, about 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low, stir in the corn and cook until tender, just about 15 minutes. Add Mrs. Dash, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir, serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!