Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 Medium skillet
- 1 Large Mixing Bowl
- 1 lb Medium Salad Shell pasta cooked and drained
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 small onion diced
- 12 oz salad shrimp frozen, cooked and peeled
- 7 oz imitation lobster meat chopped into chunks
- 8 oz imitation crab meat chopped into chunks
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- ½ tsp salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain well.
- While the pasta cooks.... add 2 tablespoons of butter to a large skillet. Heat over medium heat until the butter is melted.
- Add the onions to the skillet and cook until translucent. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Add the lobster, crab, and shrimp to the skillet and saute until heated through then remove the skillet from heat and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add Miracle Whip, lemon juice, Old Bay, salt, pepper, and parsley. Whisk to combine.
- Add the sautéed seafood and veggies to the mixing bowl and give a stir to combine.
- Finally, add the cooked pasta. Stir to mix it all together.
- While this can be served warm, our preference is to chill it in the refrigerator for at least an hour, then serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!