Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 1 lb Medium Salad Shell pasta cooked and drained
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 onion diced
- 12 oz salad shrimp frozen, cooked and peeled
- 7 oz imitation lobster meat chopped into chunks
- 8 oz imitation crab meat chopped into chunks
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain well.
- While the pasta cooks.... add 2 tablespoons of butter to a large skillet. Heat over medium heat until butter is melted.
- Add the onions to the skillet and cook until translucent. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Add the lobster, crab, and shrimp to the skillet and saute until heated through then remove skillet from heat and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add Miracle Whip, lemon juice, Old Bay, salt, pepper, and parsley. Whisk to combine.
- Add the sautéed seafood and veggies to the mixing bowl and give a stir to combine.
- Finally, add the cooked pasta. Stir to mix it all together.
- While this can be served warm, my preference is to chill it in the refrigerator for at least an hour, then serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!