Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 13 x 9 baking pan (sprayed with PAM spray or lightly greased/buttered)
- 1 12 oz. bag frozen brussels sprouts
- 1 - 1 ½ Tbsp canola oil (or extra virgin olive oil if you have it on hand; it's healthier)
- 1 tsp Dash Original seasoning
- 1 tsp organic turmeric
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- While brussels sprouts are still frozen, using a very sharp and durable knife, slice them in half (as best you can; as some of the sizes vary).
- In a sealable freezer gallon bag (which we suggest and used; less of a mess), add the halved brussels sprouts, your oil, and seasoning mix. Shake to distribute as evenly as possible without destroying the structure of the brussels sprouts.
- Add the seasoned brussels sprouts to your sprayed or greased pan and pop them right into the preheated oven.
- Roast them for a total of 40 minutes, or until they reach your desired level of crispiness, tossing them about every 10 - 15 minutes or so.
- Once they've crisped up nicely, to your liking, remove from the oven, serve hot, and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!