Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 KitchenAid Mixer with whisk attachment
- 2 8 oz. pkgs Cream Cheese Blocks Softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp Madagascar vanilla bean extract
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 6 oz. OREO Pie Crust
- mini OREO Cookies divided; some crushed and some whole
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with the mixer until blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended.
- Fold the crushed Oreos into the batter, pour the batter into the crust, and place in the oven to bake for 10 - 15 minutes; just enough to set and allow for firm placement of whole mini cookies.
- Remove from the oven and place as many mini cookies atop of the cheesecake and then bake for the remaining 20 - 25 minutes, or until the center is almost set.
- Remove from the oven and cool for about half an hour before putting it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
Only have Graham Cracker crust? No worries, try the Cookies N Cream Cheesecake!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!