Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 Handheld Mixer (or Stand mixer; whatever you have)
- 2 8 oz. pkgs Cream Cheese Blocks Softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp Madagascar vanilla bean extract
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup OREO Cookies chopped, divided
- 1 6 oz. ready-to-use graham cracker crust
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with the mixer until blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Stir in ½ cup of cookies.
- Pour the batter into the crust; sprinkle with the remaining cookies.
- Bake for 35 - 40 min. or until the center is almost set. Cool for about half an hour before putting it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!