Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 Handheld Mixer (or Stand mixer or manual; whatever you have)
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Madagascar vanilla bean extract
- 2 Eggs
- 6 OREO Cookies chopped, divided
- 1 6 oz. OREO Pie Crust
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Stir in 1/2 cup cookies.
- Pour into crust; sprinkle with remaining cookies.
- Bake 35 to 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool for about half an hour. Refrigerate 3 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!