Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 servings
- 6 slices Turkey Bacon cooked in oven, diced
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning
- 2 cups Chicken broth reduced sodium
- 1.25 cups milk
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese or 3 Tbsp grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp Ranch seasoning mix
- parsley for serving
- Cook the bacon one of two ways:1) Cook the bacon in the oven for about 15 minutes (no flipping necessary), until crispy, then let cool and dice or crumble.2) Dice and cook the diced bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp.6 slices Turkey Bacon
- Remove the bacon to a paper towel lined plate. If you used the skillet to cook your bacon, be sure to wipe excess grease from skillet.
- Add the olive oil and butter to the skillet.1 Tbsp extra virgin Olive Oil, 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- Add the garlic seasoning and cook 1-2 minutes, until fragrant, stirring frequently.1 Tbsp Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning
- Stir in the chicken broth, milk, spaghetti, and pepper. Bring to a boil.2 cups Chicken broth, 1.25 cups milk, 8 oz spaghetti noodles, 1/2 tsp pepper
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally until pasta is cooked through.
- Stir in the reserved bacon, parmesan, sour cream, and ranch seasoning.1/4 cup sour cream, 1 Tbsp Ranch seasoning mix, 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Top with parsley as desired, serve, and enjoy!parsley
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!