Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 Crock-pot 6-quart with locking lid
- PAM Butter Cooking spray enough to coat the inside of the crockpot
- 1 - 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts diced into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups frozen Mirepoix vegetables soup version; carrots, onions, celery, lima beans, green beans, corn, etc.
- ½ Tbsp sea salt
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp ground thyme
- ½ tsp organic turmeric
- ½ Tbsp Dash Original seasoning
- 1 tsp Better Than Boullion Roasted Garlic paste
- 2 bay bay leaves
- 4 ½ cups Simple Truth Organic® Low Sodium Free Range Chicken Broth
- 4 cups Simple Truth Organic® Gluten Free Low Sodium Vegetable Broth
- 1 12 oz pkg noodles of your choice we used bowtie, but you can use traditional egg or whatever your heart desires!
- Spray the inside of the crockpot with PAM butter spray and turn the slow cooker on high.
- Add uncooked chicken breast, frozen vegetables, seasonings, paste, and bay leaves. Pour the chicken and vegetable broth mixture over the chicken, vegetables, herbs, and spices and cook on high for 4 - 6 hours (as we did) or on low for 6 - 8 hours (for those that may have to work outside the home and want dinner done when they return).
- Right before you're ready to serve the soup, discard the bay leaves, turn the crockpot off, and add the noodles, stirring them to combine well.
- Safely (using 2 pot holders or towels) remove the crockpot from the heating unit and place it onto a pot stand to allow the noodles to cook according to the package directions; maybe an additional 5 - 10 minutes depending on which noodles you chose.
- Serve hot and enjoy!!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!