Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 1 bunch kale leaves rinsed and dried
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy seasoning
- 1 tsp. Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb seasoning
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper OR spray with PAM nonstick spray.
- Remove the leaves from the stems of the kale* and either tear them up into large pieces OR cut them with scissors. Wash and spin the leaves until thoroughly dry.
- Add the kale leaves into a large bowl. Massage in the oil until all the nooks and crannies are coated in oil. Now sprinkle on the spices/seasonings and toss to combine.
- Evenly spread out the kale onto the prepared baking sheet into a single layer, being sure not to overcrowd the kale.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then rotate the pan and bake for another 12-15 minutes more, until the kale begins to firm up. The kale will look shrunken, but this is normal. (Total baking time is about 25 minutes; depends on how crispy you like them)
- Cool the kale on the sheet for 3 minutes before digging in! Share and enjoy them right away as they lose their crispiness with time.
* Compost the stems (or freeze for smoothies).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!