Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 Cuisinart Handheld Mixer beater attachments
- 1 wooden spoon
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz Cream Cheese Blocks (whipped or just softened)
- 1 oz (1 envelope) Ranch seasoning mix
- 1 pkg frozen chopped spinach (thawed and well drained)
- ½ cup red pepper (chopped)
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, and dressing mix in a medium bowl with the handheld mixer until you end up with a creamy consistency.
- Using the wooden spoon, fold in the remaining ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Refrigerate for several hours or until chilled; up to 3 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!