Print Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. Mrs. Dash Original
- 1 Tbsp. chicken Bouillon Powder
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add flour, chicken bouillon powder and seasoning, whisk until well blended. Add milk, stir well.
- Cook over low heat until thickened for about 10 minutes. Add more milk, if needed, depending on the consistency you desire.
- Remove from burner and cool for a few minutes or add your favorite ingredient to top it off.
To this base, you may pair with steamed broccoli, potatoes, cheese, bacon pieces, crab meat or any other delicious items you can come up with!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!