Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 Large pots
- 1 whisk
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp Better than Bouillon Sauteed onion paste
- ½ tsp Better than Bouillon Roasted Garlic Base
- 1 10 oz can Cream of Mushroom soup
- ½ cup Almond milk
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 10 - 16 premade meatballs you can use frozen if you like
- 8 oz egg noodles any wide pasta like rotini, bowtie, etc. works
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup Heavy whipping cream
- ¼ tsp Dash Original seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Over medium-high heat, add the mushroom soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, oil, Better than Bouillon pastes to your large pot and whisk to break up the paste and combine well.
- Bring to a slight boil, then reduce the heat to medium and add the meatballs, stirring to coat and cover. Cover with a lid, reduce the heat to simmer, and cook until tender for about 30 - 40 minutes.
- At the same time the meatballs are cooking in the sauce, you can start your noodles in the other large pot. Cook the noodles according to package directions, with the ultimate goal of al dente noodles. Usually between 8 - 11 minutes, depending on the brand. Drain and set aside.
- Add sour cream, heavy cream, seasonings, and noodles to the meatballs in the sauce, stirring to mix and coat everything. Cook for another 10 - 15 minutes with the lid on, allowing the flavors to fuse, then serve and Enjoy!!NOTE: You absolutely can enjoy the meatballs in the sauce OVER your noodles, if you prefer them that way! We're just all for the unity of flavors on the plate or in the bowl, so do YOU!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!