Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 people
- 1 small or medium saucepan
- 1 28 oz can Glory Mixed Greens drained well
- 1 tsp Better than Bouillon Sauteed onion paste
- 2 tsp Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb seasoning
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp brown sugar light or dark brown
- 6 - 8 drops hot sauce like Frank's
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon powder
- In a medium-sized sauce pot over medium heat, add all ingredients and stir well.
- Stir frequently and continue to heat until heated all the way through, slightly steaming, if you will.
- When heated through, the greens are ready to serve. Taste first and add salt, pepper, and more hot sauce until you are satisfied with the taste.
Of course, you can always add meat if you want! Bacon bits, ham hocks, whatever you like!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!