Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 24 mini muffins
- 1 Mini Muffin tin
- 3 - 4 Bananas as ripe as you can stand them
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 Egg
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp Madagascar vanilla bean extract
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 ½ cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spray the mini muffin pan.
- Peel the bananas. (these can be from the freezer, just thaw first) Mash the bananas.
- Stir in melted butter, egg, sugar, vanilla, baking soda, and salt. Stir well.
- Add flour and stir well.
- Pour into the mini muffin pans. It makes 24.
- Cook for 10 - 15 minutes until they start to brown and set.
- Let them cool on a rack before removing them to serve and enjoy!
Topping Variations Include Oats, Chopped nuts, or chocolate chips. Get creative!! To make them healthier, you can add ½ tsp of Flax (or chia; or a blend of both) to your batter! They'll still be super tasty!!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!