Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 Nutri-Ninja Blender
- 1 9 or 10-inch pie pan
- 8 strips Bacon cooked to crisp, drained, and crumbled
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup onion
- 2 cups milk
- ¾ cup Krusteaz pancake mix
- ¼ cup self-rising flour
- 4 large eggs
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp each black pepper, turmeric, dash original
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly grease your pie plate and gather your ingredients for easy assembly.
- Sprinkle the spinach, crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, and diced onion (in that order) evenly over the bottom of the pie plate.
- In a blender (or mix by hand), mix the following ingredients: Eggs, seasonings, milk and dry ingredients; flour and pancake mix.
- Once the mix looks to be similar to that of pancake batter, pour over the ingredients in the pie plate. (Add a little more cheese for a crunchier topping)
- Bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the quiche comes out clean.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!!
You can also integrate any of the following into your version of a quiche:
- Other fresh veggies like broccoli, bell peppers, etc.
- Any kind of meat like shredded chicken, ground breakfast sausage, chorizo, etc.
- Other cheeses such as Pepperjack, provolone, etc.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!