Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 20 drummettes
- 1 Sealable freezer bag
- 1 Large baking sheet (with wire rack)
- PAM Butter Cooking spray
- ¼ - ½ cup P.F. Chang's Sweet Chili Honey Sauce
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb seasoning
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy seasoning
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 lb chicken wing drumettes
- Ensure to pat your chicken wings dry, so that they aren't dripping any water and will absorb all the liquid flavoring you're about to add.
- In your sealable freezer bag, add all of your ingredients, and remove as much air as possible without losing the marinade. Seal the bag securely, then massage the chicken in the bag to really incorporate the ingredients.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, but if you really want to infuse that sweet chili honey flavor, then bump it up to a full day; 24 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and spray your wire rack to prevent the chicken wings from sticking.
- Position the marinated chicken wings in a single layer on the wire rack, ensuring they aren't too close and touching each other.
- Bake the wings for about 50 minutes, turning them halfway through the cooking time, until they are cooked through and their skin is browned and crispy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!