Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 people
- 1 Steamer pot (or a large pot with a steam basket)
- 2 4 - 6 oz lobster tails
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp sea salt
- ½ Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- ½ Tbsp Dash Original seasoning
- 1 cup beer any kind works
- 1 - 2 cups water
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Pour water and beer in the bottom of a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Learn "How to Prepare Lobster Tails"
- Add seasonings to melted butter and brush on prepped lobster tails.
- Once lobster tails are seasoned generously, place a steamer insert inside the pot so that it is just above the water level. Put the lobster tails on the rack and cover the pot.
- Cover and steam for 8 - 10 minutes OR when lobster tails turn bright red. Serve hot with melted garlic butter. Enjoy!!
Need more? Double, triple, quadruple the recipe if you need...but please, do enjoy!!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!