Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 10 servings
- 2 Small to Medium Bowls (1 for rinsed and drained beans + 1 for liquids)
- 1 15 oz can Garbanzo beans (chickpeas) (rinsed and drained)
- 5 Tbsp vegetable stock
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp Better than Bouillon Roasted Garlic Base
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp Dash Extra Spicy seasoning
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp organic turmeric
- ¼ tsp salt (optional; the canned beans will lend enough salt)
- In a small bowl, add your vegetable stock, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic base and whisk until mixed well. You may have a few clumps and that's okay, as it'll all mix up in the blender.
- Add the garbanzo beans, liquid mixture, and seasonings to the blender and process until smooth and creamy.NOTE: If needed, add more water or vegetable stock to thin it out.
- Serve and enjoy!Store in an airtight container in your refrigerator.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!