Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 Medium skillet
- 1 13 x 9 baking pan
- 4 pork chops (we used boneless pork chop loin; pretty thick) dried thoroughly and fat removed
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 Tbsp mustard yellow or dijon works
- 1 Tbsp Tony's creole seasoning
- ½ tsp ground thyme
- 1 Tbsp Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb seasoning
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar (light or dark)
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- In a small bowl with a lid OR gallon-sized freezer bag, combine creole seasoning, minced thyme, Mrs. Dash, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, and oil. Add and season the pork with marinade then place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Line a baking or cookie sheet with foil, parchment paper, or Silpat. Lightly, oil baking sheet or use a baking spray to grease it.
- Remove marinaded pork from the refrigerator and freezer bag, assembling into the baking pan.
- Place in the oven and roast until the pork is completely cooked through, about 18 - 22 minutes or an internal temperature inserted in the thickest part reads 145°F. Feel free to broil for about 2 - 3 minutes, or until caramelized.
- Serve while hot and really enjoy it!
Feel free to omit any of the ingredients you don't have or like. Do like us and pair the pork chops with mashed potatoes and greens, or maybe make a sandwich!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!