Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 small or medium saucepan
- 2 slices bacon (cooked and diced) (OR ½ cup bacon bits)
- 1 - 1 ½ cups Simple Truth Organic® Gluten Free Low Sodium Vegetable Broth (or whatever broth or stock you have)
- ½ Tbsp Dash Original seasoning
- 1 pack Stevia
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp Dash Extra Spicy seasoning
- 12 - 16 oz frozen baby lima beans (small or medium bag)
- salt (optional; to taste)
- If you're not using bacon bits, in your pot, slightly saute your diced bacon for about 1 - 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir. Cover the pot and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Cook for 30 minutes, stirring every 5 - 10 minutes. If needed, add water or more broth. You do not need a lot of liquid, but you don't want them to burn. So, add ONLY if necessary.
- Cook for another 30 minutes until buttery tender and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!