Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 13 x 9 baking pan
- 4 sheets of foil large enough to encase each corn on the cob
- 4 mini corn on the cobs
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter divided into 1 Tbsp each; softened
- 2 tsp Dash Everything seasoning
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- With your pre-cut sheets of foil laid out, place one corn on the cob, on one of the sheets of foil.
- Add 1 Tbsp of softened butter to the corn on the cob and on top of the buttered corn, sprinkle 1 tsp of your seasoning mix.
- Encase the corn on the cob by folding and/or rolling the foil so that no liquids can leak out. Repeat until all of the corn is encased and then place them into your baking pan, ensuring not to tilt or tip over any of the bundles.
- Place your baking pan into the preheated oven and cook for 30 - 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!