Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 Large Mixing Bowl
- 1 9 or 10-inch pie pan
- 1 cup flaked or shredded coconut*
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup Bisquick Mix
- ¼ cup unsalted butter softened
- 2 cups milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1 ½ tsp. Madagascar vanilla bean extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir all the ingredients until blended. OR try using your blender or food processor to blend all ingredients. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake for 50 – 55 minutes or until golden brown and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Enjoy hot or warm! Cover and refrigerate any leftovers.
* Flaked coconut is usually small pieces and drier than shredded coconut. Either type works well in most recipes, however, using shredded creates a moister and chewier pie.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!