Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 people
- 1 Liquid Measuring Cup
- 1 small or medium nonstick frying pan
- 1 wooden spoon
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp Better than Bouillon Sauteed onion paste
- 12 oz green beans (frozen; small bag)
- ¾ cup vegetable broth
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- In the skillet, melt the butter on medium-high heat.
- Add onion paste, swirl around with butter, then add green beans and saute for 3 minutes, to begin distibuting and absorbing butter and onion flavors.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stir, bring to a boil, cover and reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for 8 - 10 minutes, allowing most of the liquid to reduce from the pan. Serve and actually enjoy your veggies!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!