Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 6 cups
- 1 Crock-pot
- 3 lbs chicken breasts about 3 - 4
- 1 cup chicken broth OR 1 cup water + 3 Tbsp chicken bouillon powder (or 2 bouillon cubes dissolved)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb seasoning
- 1 tsp Better than Bouillon Sauteed onion paste
- 1 cup Kroger Recipe Beginnings 3 Pepper & Onion Blend
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the crockpot. Pour chicken broth and seasonings over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 - 8 hours or high for 3 - 4 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the crockpot and shred with two forks.
- Use the chicken right away in your favorite recipes. Or, allow the chicken to cool and portion into zip-top bags and freeze for up to two months.
NOTE: Cooked/Shredded chicken is good in the refrigerator for 4 - 5 days, and in the freezer for up to 2 months. Store in a tightly-sealed zip-top bag.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!