Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 8 oz. pkgs. Cream Cheese Blocks softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. Madagascar vanilla bean extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 6 oz. ready-to-use graham cracker crust
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- pinch of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with a stand or electric mixer, until blended. Add eggs; beat until blended.
- Pour into crust and bake for 40 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- After removing from the oven and letting cool for about 15 minutes, apply the yogurt to the top and sprinkle some cinnamon.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours. Serve and enjoy a slice!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!