Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 dozen
- 1 KitchenAid Mixer paddle attachment
- 1 Large baking sheet
- 1 ¼ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- ½ cup brown sugar (light or dark)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp Madagascar vanilla bean extract
- 1 ⅓ cups flaked or shredded coconut*
- ½ cup salted caramel baking chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, salt and set aside.1 ¼ cups unbleached all-purpose flour, ½ tsp baking soda, ¼ tsp sea salt
- In a separate bowl cream butter and sugars together.½ cup unsalted butter, ½ cup brown sugar (light or dark), ½ cup granulated sugar
- Add the egg and mix well.1 large egg
- Combine the flour mixture with the sugar mixture.
- Add and fold in the coconut, vanilla, and salted caramel baking chips.½ tsp Madagascar vanilla bean extract, 1 ⅓ cups flaked or shredded coconut*, ½ cup salted caramel baking chips
- Roll the dough into golf-sized balls and set them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes, as times may vary due to different ovens.
Feel free to substitute the baking chips or omit them altogether, and the coconut...if you want flaked instead of shredded, go for it!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!