Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 KitchenAid Mixer paddle attachment
- 1 13 x 9 baking pan
- 2 pkgs Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies good ole fashioned vanilla wafers, butter cookies or shortbread cookies work too
- 3 - 6 medium bananas sliced; depending on how much you like bananas will determine how many you choose to use
- 1 8 oz pkg Cream Cheese Blocks softened to room temperature
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp Madagascar vanilla bean extract
- 1 5 oz box Instant Banana cream pudding mix french vanilla or vanilla pudding mix can be used too
- 2 cups whole milk any milk will do
- 12 oz Cool Whip thawed
- Line the bottom of your 13 x 9 baking pan with one package of cookies. Top with the sliced bananas.
- In the stand mixer, beat the cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract until smooth. Add in pudding mix and milk. Beat for about 5 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Fold in the cool whip and spread over banana layer.
- Top with the remaining package of cookies. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours. Enjoy!!NOTE: For best results, although it's difficult due to the temptation, allow to chill for at least 4 hours, but overnight is absolute best as it firms up!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!