Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 Medium nonstick skillet
- 6 Tbsp. unsalted butter or margarine
- 2 ½ cups celery diced; cut and reserve leaves for garnish
- ¼ cup onion red, white, vidalia OR 1/4 tsp. onion Bouillion paste
- 16 oz. pasta any kind you want; we used small shells
- 2 ½ cups Beef + Vegetable Broth Mix (70/30 blend; 2 cups beef + 1/2 cup vegetable)
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. Dash Original seasoning
- 1 tsp. Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning
- 2 tsp. organic turmeric
- ½ Tbsp. chicken Bouillon Powder
- Place butter in a medium pan and melt until slightly brown.
- Add celery and onion (or bouillon paste), sprinkle pepper, and Mrs. Dash's seasonings. Sauté until tender.
- Add pasta and stir until covered with remaining butter in the pot.
- Add broth until pasta is slightly covered. Stir and add turmeric, as well as a bit more pepper (if needed).
- After 7 - 9 minutes, the pasta should become tender and the broth has absorbed a bit. Reduce heat to simmer and add bouillon powder.
- After 2 - 3 minutes, the dish will thicken.
- Add reserved leaves as garnish and serve hot. Enjoy!
You can use any pasta you like. Of course, you can swap out the broth. You can even make this a main dish or an entree and add chicken, ground turkey, or any meat you choose!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!