Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Add to Shopping ListGo to Shopping List Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 5 dozen
- 1 KitchenAid Mixer paddle attachment
- 2 - 4 Nonstick Baking Cookie Sheets
- 2 ¼ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks) softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar light or dark
- 1 tsp Madagascar vanilla bean extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups 12oz pkg chocolate baking chips
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in baking chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 9 - 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!